I have read a few of these by the number posts recently and thought I would try it out.
1. The amount of times my daughter came down to tell me she couldn't sleep.
2. The amount of girl scout cookies I just ate.
3. The number of children I tucked into bed tonight.
4. The loads of laundry I have done today.
5. The number of stacks of papers that I corrected before noon.
6. The number of things I will wear running tomorrow morning if the weather stays mild.
7. The hours I will get to sleep tonight if I go to bed and fall asleep in 14 minutes.
8. The age of my middle child.
9. The time I was supposed to be in bed.
10. The amount of things that I still need to do tonight but would rather accomplish number seven.