Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Lists

I love lists for the sole purpose of crossing things off of them. I just made one. For the third time this evening. I didn't like the paper that I had my other two on. And I kept thinking about what I had to do. So my list became longer. I sometimes think I make lists to avoid doing things that need to get done. Currently, I have 12 things that are on my list. They aren't urgent but things I would like to accomplish before Monday morning. Then there are things I should put on my list that I don't. These are things that need to get done by tomorrow morning such as my pile of never ending papers that are waiting to be corrected or the sub plans that I have to write. But somewhere in there I need to sleep. So maybe I will put that on my list. And it will be the first thing I do. Then when I wake up, I can cross it off and feel like I did something.




No comments:

Post a Comment